AF axial flow regulating valve
Axial flow type: refers to an axially symmetrical flow path between the inner and outer bodies of the valve before the fluid reaches the control zone. There is a streamlined and uniformly symmetrical free flow path, which greatly reduces the impact of local high-speed flow, turbulence, jet flow, etc., and improves the stability of the valve.
1. The axial flow regulating valve has an axial flow design with smooth flow passage, which makes the internal resistance of the valve small, the circulation capacity per unit diameter is very strong, and the noise is low and the vibration is small. The balanced spool design allows the torque required by the valve to be independent of the differential pressure before and after the valve. The overall casting of the valve body reduces the leakage point, and the tightness is strong, the rigidity is good, and the valve weight is small. According to the user's process conditions, the design of the sleeve is optimized, so that the control range of the valve is large, the noise is reduced, and the control ability is enhanced. The valve is reliable and can be serviced for extended periods of time.
2. The axial flow regulator is rugged, low cost, high performance, and excellent design makes it extremely efficient in a variety of applications. Due to the use of axially symmetric flow paths, changes in indirect flow and unnecessary flow direction are completely avoided, thus greatly reducing the formation of noise and turbulence. The axial flow regulator design maximizes the flow capacity per unit diameter compared to conventional designs.
3. A small hole is evenly distributed around the sleeve of the axial flow valve. This designed axial flow valve body ensures a uniform fluid distribution. The fluid flowing out through the holes in the sleeve is concentrated in the radial direction of the valve, so that the impact on the axis of the fluid valve cancels each other, and the energy of the fluid itself dissipates inside the sleeve without contacting the valve body and other components of the valve. Therefore, the decompression is performed by a sleeve. The design controls flow rate, eliminates wear and vibration, and is suitable for natural gas and oil control.
4. The downstream pressure acting on the surface of the spool is simultaneously transmitted and acts on the other side of the spool. As a result, the force acting on the spool is completely balanced, that is to say the torque of the valve has nothing to do with the pressure difference between the valve and the front, which makes the actuator small and light.
5. When the valve is fully closed, the valve core is in contact with the seal to ensure zero leakage of the valve.
6. Axial flow design, smooth passage, low noise and small turbulence.
7. Since the pressure difference only acts on the specified area, such as the cage, it does not act on the valve body and other components. Therefore, the service life of the valve is long.
8. The spool pressure balance design requires only a very small operating torque/thrust, so a relatively small actuator can be selected.
9. All valves, including valves up to 48", are suitable for opening and closing under all differential pressure conditions and do not require a bypass valve.
10, because the valve is axial flow design, the flow capacity is particularly strong, so the valve full open pressure difference is very small. Ideal for pressure/flow control applications where low pressure loss is required.
11. The precise 45 degree rack design reduces overtravel and hysteresis.
12. Since each valve sleeve is selected and customized according to different customer conditions, it can better meet the customer's control requirements.
13. Use friction and collision direction to reduce the pressure step by step.
14. More than 16 radiographic inspections of single castings, leaving no residual angle.
15. It meets the standards of API 6D and has safety design such as grease injection, pressure relief and fire prevention.
16. All dynamic and static seals are made of high performance balance seals.