At the production site, the main items of the self-operated gas pressure regulating valve are basic error, hysteresis, constant deviation, rated stroke deviation, and leakage. The equipment required for adjustment is a filter pressure reducing valve, a common pressure gauge, a calibrator, a standard pressure gauge, a dial gauge, and the like. How to verify the basic error, hysteresis and constant point deviation of self-operated gas pressure regulator?
Basic error: Input the specified input signal smoothly into the actuator (or positioner) in the direction of increasing or decreasing. The larger value is the basic error. The checkpoint shall include at least five points of the signal range of 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%. The basic error of the measuring instrument should be less than 1/4 of the basic error limit of the valve being calibrated.
Hysteresis method: The larger difference between the forward and reverse strokes measured on the same input signal is the return difference.
Error mode from beginning to end: Same as above, the base deviation of the exit of the data signal is the start point error, and the base deviation of the release of the data signal is the terminal station error.
Rated stroke deviation of decompression self-operated gas pressure regulator?
The 120% signal is added to the actuator chamber, and the ratio of the stroke to the rated stroke from the 100%-120% signal stem is the nominal stroke deviation (the purpose is to ensure that the gas shutoff valve can be closed).
Check the leakage of the self-operated gas pressure regulator?
The test medium is a cleaning gas (air or nitrogen) or a liquid (water or kerosene) at 10 to 50 °C.
The test pressure A program is: when the allowable pressure difference of the valve is ≥350KPa, the test pressure is made at 350KPa, and the allowable pressure difference is allowed when the pressure difference is <> The B program is made according to the large working pressure difference of the regulating valve. The test signal pressure should ensure that the valve is closed.
In the A program, the signal pressure of the actuator of the self-operated gas pressure regulating valve is zero; the signal pressure of the actuator of the gas closing valve is the upper limit of the input signal plus 20KPa, and the signal pressure of the actuator of the two-position valve should be the design specified value. In the B program, the actuator signal pressure is the design specified value.
The test medium shall flow as specified in the valve, and the valve outlet may directly pass through the atmosphere or link the outlet to the atmospheric low-pressure head loss measuring device. When it is confirmed that the valve and the downstream link pipes are completely filled with the medium, the leakage amount can be measured.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Main performance and installation precautions for axial flow safety shut-off valves
- At present, axial flow control valve has become a key factor in social development performance management
- It is necessary to pay attention to these when installing the axial flow regulating valve, otherwise the consequences are unimaginable.
- Know the failures that may occur with the Axial control valve. These methods will benefit for life.
- Axial valve manufacturers teach you a few tricks, easy to handle axial flow valve troubleshooting
- What are the problems with the safety shut-off valve for gas pressure regulators?
- What is the main method of using the pressure reducing valve for the gas pressure regulating device?
- Axial flow pressure regulating valve manufacturing process and processing flow
- How to use the anti-surge valve?
- Daily axial flow electric pressure regulator maintenance
- Choose Axial on-off valve manufacturers pay attention to these points, the quality is absolutely trustworthy
- Small Axial on-off valve, even life can be safe