In principle, the safety shut-off valve for the gas pressure regulating device is an axial flow shut-off valve whose actuator and pilot system ensure that the shut-off valve is open. The main component (valve) of the safety shut-off valve for the gas pressure regulating device is axially moved in the valve body, so that no additional bypass is required to balance the gas when there is pressure in the pipe.
The safety shut-off valve for the gas pressure regulator can only be opened by manually rotating the eccentric shaft counterclockwise. Because of the protection of the valve seat, the valve cushion is not affected by the airflow, so even if the gas is dirty, it will not affect it. When the downstream pressure is lower than the set pressure of the shut-off valve, the pilot maintains a normal state, ensuring that the eccentric shaft of the shut-off valve does not operate, so that the shut-off valve remains in the open state.
When the downstream pressure exceeds the set pressure of the shut-off valve, the gas pressure regulating device releases the eccentric shaft of the shut-off valve with the pilot of the safety shut-off valve, and under the main spring of the shut-off valve, the valve cylinder is closed, and the shut-off valve cuts off the air supply. The actuator of the shut-off valve has a manual cut-off button that quickly shuts off the shut-off valve in an emergency or during maintenance/inspection.
The gas pressure regulating device uses the safety shut-off valve to operate:
At the time of starting, in order to avoid personal injury or property damage caused by damage to downstream equipment, it is necessary to slowly open the shut-off valve and monitor the pressure change of the pressure gauge. Before starting the safety shut-off valve of the gas pressure regulating device, first check whether the valve is closed before and after the shut-off valve, whether the safety shut-off valve of the gas pressure regulating device is installed properly, and whether the pressure signal pipeline connection is intact. After confirming the above work, the shut-off valve can be turned off and the shut-off valve can be started.
Safety check valve for gas pressure regulating device Maintenance and precautions: Before the maintenance, the inlet and outlet valve wall before and after the shut-off valve should be opened, and the small bleed valve between the shut-off valve and the outlet valve should be opened to vent the valve body of the shut-off valve. Pressure, after the maintenance and installation is completed, all connections should be checked for air tightness. The maintenance cycle is recommended once a year.
- Axial flow regulators have been so useful, no wonder so hot
- Axial flow control valves are now the world's core components
- Self-operated gas pressure regulating valve worm gear transmission adjustment and wiring method
- Axial valve manufacturers have years of experience delivering positive energy
- Knowledge collection of pressure reducing valve for gas pressure regulating device
- What is the role of axial flow safety shut-off valves in various fields?
- Axial flow electric pressure regulator common problem diagnosis and maintenance
- What are the main reasons for the internal leakage of Axial On-off Valve?
- Axial Control Valve professional structure, a new development pattern
- What are the main features of the axial flow regulator?
- Compressor anti-surge valve successfully passed the national new product identification
- The maintenance of the axial flow control valve must be in place to improve efficiency.
- Routine maintenance and maintenance of nitrogen axial flow regulator