Pressure reducing valve for gas pressure regulating device This is a professional equipment that can reduce the pressure of the pipeline, and does not require the assistance of other equipment in the whole process. It reduces the high fluid pressure in the pipe in front of the valve through automatic adjustment to the level of pressure required after the launch. Today, Xiaobian will give you some knowledge about the pressure reducing valve for gas pressure regulating devices.
The gas pressure regulating device can be divided into a membrane type gas pressure reducing valve, a spring diaphragm type gas pressure regulating device pressure reducing valve, a piston type gas pressure regulating device pressure reducing valve, and a lever, if it is divided according to the type of construction. A pressure reducing valve for a gas pressure regulating device or the like. If divided according to the medium, it can be divided into oxygen pressure reducing valve, hydrogen pressure reducing valve and nitrogen pressure reducing valve.
If it is divided according to the trees that are attacked, it can be divided into two types: artificial single seat and double seat. If the valve flap is divided according to the position of the valve flap, the gas pressure regulating device can be divided into a positive acting pressure reducing valve and a reaction type pressure reducing valve.
In fact, the basic working principle of the pressure reducing valve for the gas pressure regulating device is to use the local resistance to water in the valve body flow passage to deepen the pressure. The plastic film connecting the valve flap or the inlet and outlet trade pressure difference on both sides of the piston rod can fully adjust the pressure drop.
However, when the output pressure of the pressure reducing valve is large, the pressure regulating spring can be used for adjustment. If the stiffness of the spring is relatively large at this time, the output pressure will fluctuate significantly, so that the structural size of the valve body will also be It has become larger, so at this time we must use a pressure reducing valve for the pilot gas regulator. The working principle of the pressure reducing valve for the pilot gas regulating device is similar to that of the direct acting type. The regulating gas used is provided by a small direct acting pressure reducing valve.
- Axial flow regulators have been so useful, no wonder so hot
- Axial flow control valves are now the world's core components
- Self-operated gas pressure regulating valve worm gear transmission adjustment and wiring method
- Axial valve manufacturers have years of experience delivering positive energy
- Principle and maintenance of safety shut-off valve for gas pressure regulating device
- What is the role of axial flow safety shut-off valves in various fields?
- Axial flow electric pressure regulator common problem diagnosis and maintenance
- What are the main reasons for the internal leakage of Axial On-off Valve?
- Axial Control Valve professional structure, a new development pattern
- What are the main features of the axial flow regulator?
- Compressor anti-surge valve successfully passed the national new product identification
- The maintenance of the axial flow control valve must be in place to improve efficiency.
- Routine maintenance and maintenance of nitrogen axial flow regulator